Apr 25, 2022

Recent Etsy Finds #1

I often browse Etsy, how can one not? I get a lot of cravings when I do but also inspiration. I draw inspiration from my surroundings and therefore I fill my home with things that I obsess over. So what if I have like a million dragons or a billion wolves? What if my shelves are filled with my favorite fandoms? If it makes me happy, inspires me, or makes me feel safe, it is coming home with me if my bank account allows it. I am far from a minimalist. I am a maximalist.

Obsessing over this dragon skull print!


I NEED this in my gaming setup. I don't often use headphones but I don't care.

This shelf always catches my eyes no matter where it pops up.
The wolf is my main spirit animal and even if it wouldn't be, I still love them so much.
I need more wolf themes in my home.


With how often I eat noodles in various forms I would love to add this to my kitchenware!
I am a sucker for themed bowls etc to bring out when the time is right. Cozy it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment