Mar 25, 2022

A Letter To Spring

Dear Spring,

How I have missed you. I love you for always being there for me each year after Winter. That you keep being the light at the end of the tunnel of my Winter depression and hardships. Thank you for being in my life once again. For bringing the wave of inspiration and motivation. I look forward to watching you wake up and turn into Summer. Welcome back, my dearest friend.

Love, Linda.

Hello Spring Mood Board

March 20th marked the official first day of Spring this year and even if the world does not change overnight, you can feel a difference around you. I am always bursting with creativity and longing when Spring finally arrives and it's no different this year. And Spring means Summer comes next, and I am madly in love with Summer. Are you excited over Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment