Mar 19, 2022

Welcome To My Wolf Den!

So, you have stumbled across my little wolf den here in the digital world? Welcome! I hope that you enjoy what I have in store for you, which is mainly to inspire and give you a place to go to in order to relax and get some positive energy of various kinds. Because the world knows we all need it, often.

The idea I have for this blog is to treat it as one of my journals. I do a lot of creative journaling in various forms (junk journaling mainly) and decided to create Lycan Howl as a public and digital journal. I am a very eclectic person and can promise there will be something for everyone.

I have had this on my mind for some time, to start this blog up. I decided that it will be this year's Ostara project. I pick a creative project each year around Ostara (Spring Equinox). Ostara is an amazing time for some serious self-care and love. To focus on goals that bring you joy. Starting this blog is doing that.

I apologize in advance if a lot changes, specifically with the layout, first. I am still working on it, I do want it to be minimal so no major changes will happen. But it's hard (at least for me) to create a layout before the blog has taken its form, found its vibe so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment